Introduction to Acting for FCA Clients
Financial services firms such as asset managers, stockbrokers, financial advisers, consumer credit firms and mortgage/insurance brokers are regulated by the FCA.
This course is aimed at individuals who have recently, or are about to, become involved with FCA firms. It introduces delegates to the FCA regime and will help ensure that they understand the types of services accountants and auditors may need to offer to FCA clients.
The course does not cover audit requirements or the CASS regime. These are instead covered in two courses: Auditing FCA-Regulated Designated Investment Firms (DIFs) and Auditing FCA-Regulated Mortgage and General Insurance Brokers (MGIs).
This course will cover:
- Who is the FCA and what does it do?
- Who needs to be authorised by the FCA?
- Different categories of FCA firm
- The FCA Handbook and website
- Key rules for firms, including GABRIEL reports
- Statutory audit and accounting requirements
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.