Tax Update - Finance Act
This course will cover all of the major clauses in the latest Finance Act and will concentrate on the practical implications for accountants and their clients.
Key topics will include:
- Personal tax including changes to dividends and pensions
- Business and corporate tax changes including rises in the rates of CT, associated companies and changes to R&D
- Employment tax including changes to benefits in kind
- Capital taxes changes including changes to inter-spouse transfers
- VAT and SDLT
- Other legislative changes
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.