Revisions to audit standards- ISA 570 Going Concern (ROI)
In response to calls to strengthen requirements following a number of high-profile enforcement cases and well-publicised corporate failures where the work of auditors has been brought into question, the Financial Reporting Council has revised its auditor standard on going concern - ISA (UK) 570.
In this session we will provide a detailed analysis of revisions to the FRC’s September 2019 standard on going concern, including:
- The revised objectives of the revised ISA (UK) 570
- Enhanced risk assessment procedures
- Evaluating and challenging management’s assessment
- Evaluating the sufficiency and appropriateness of audit evidence obtained
- Auditor reporting requirements
- Application to less complex entity audits
- Documentation requirements
Changes are effective for audits of financial statements with periods commencing on or after 15 December 2019, with earlier adoption permitted.
(ROI) courses are for sale to accountants in the Republic of Ireland. The on-demand courses are also available as part of the ROI Box Set – click here for details.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.