Audit Update and Topical Issues
Auditing is subject to continual change and requires exacting standards to be applied rigorously. This course will provide an update on the most recent changes and current issues affecting auditing in the UK and their practical implications for the planning and execution of audits.
Content is likely to include:
- COVID-19 and the auditor: summary of the latest issues and guidance
- The future of audit in the UK
- Guidance on the practical application of upcoming changes to International Standards on Auditing and the Ethical Standard, including on quality control, accounting estimates and going concern
- Getting the audit report right
- Feedback from the main Regulators (QAD/ACCA/AQR) and the FRC annual report together with issues identified on file reviews
We will also be running an online key points version of this course - click here for further details.
The content for online courses predating 2022 may vary.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.