The essential guide to complying with the 2017 Money Laundering Regulations
Our Money Laundering Compliance Manual provides you with all of the guidance and supporting documentation needed to help you comply with the regulations, establish and maintain anti-money laundering procedures within your firm.
Written specifically for the accountancy profession, the manual interprets the legislation and guidance in this area into practical action points and includes:
• Anti-money laundering policies and procedures for your firm
• Risk assessments
• A range of compliance checklists and ready-to-use templates.
• Overview of the legal and regulatory requirements
• Guidance on the firm’s internal procedures
• Detailed guidance on customer due diligence including beneficial ownership, risk assessment and client identification procedures
• Guidance on the firm level risk assessment and compliance management
• The role of the MLRO
• Training requirements
• Internal and external reporting procedures (including suspicious activity reporting)
• Tipping off
• An annual money laundering compliance review checklist
• Example policies and procedures, checklists and other specimen forms and letters
• And more
The April 2021 update to the Money Laundering Compliance manual addresses the following developments:
For subscribers to the MLRO Support Service the update also includes a new AML, Criminal Finances Act and Bribery Act key points refresher webinar which incorporates an updated assessment and a more detailed AML, Criminal Finances Act and Bribery Act update and refresher webinar.
|Annual subscription fee|
|Number of principals within the firm - 1*||£155.00|
|Number of principals within the firm - 2-9*||£185.00|
|Number of principals within the firm - 10-19*||£230.00|
For 20 or more principals please contact us at email@example.com or call on 033 0058 7141.
*Prices exclude VAT. Mercia Members receive a 10% discount.
All prices are subject to VAT. Prices are subject to change on 1 July.
Mercia online manuals are updated regularly by our technical staff and you will be notified of any significant regulatory changes by email.
Your subscription will automatically auto-renew on anniversary date, you will be notified by email before your subscription expires and offered the option to opt out of auto-renewal.
Operating System: Windows 10.
Applications: Full version of Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016, Adobe Reader.
Note: Windows Office RT, Office Mobile and Office 365 Online are not currently supported.
Office 365 with a locally installed copy of the Office suite is supported.