The essential guide to complying with the investment business Regulations
Our Designated Professional Body (Investment Business) Compliance Manual provides guidance and supporting documentation that will help you to establish and maintain investment business compliance procedures within your firm.
Providing a set of simplified procedures to ensure that a firm, licensed by its Designated Professional Body (DPB) to carry out a restricted range of investment business activities, can operate within the confines of that licence, the manual includes:
• General compliance procedures to help ensure that everyone in the firm is aware of the key compliance issues
• Help for firms to satisfy the requirements of their Institute's DPB (Investment Business) licence
• Guidance on referring clients to an IFA, acting as trustee, executor or Power of Attorney for clients and handling corporate finance work
• A wide range of supporting letters and checklists to help you implement DPB investment business procedures within your firm.
The latest update principally dealt with:
|Initial subscription fee|
|Initial fee: Number of principals - 1*||£245.00|
|Initial fee: Number of principals - 2-9*||£295.00|
|Initial fee: Number of principals - 10-19*||£395.00|
|Annual subscription fee: Number of principals - 1*||£145.00|
|Annual subscription fee: Number of principals - 2-9*||£175.00|
|Annual subscription fee: Number of principals - 10-19*||£215.00|
For 20 or more principals please contact Andy Holton at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 033 0058 7141.
* Mercia Members receive a 10% discount.
All prices are subject to VAT. Prices are subject to change on 1 July.
There is a one-off initial subscription fee for the right to use the manual dependent on the number of principals at your firm.
In order to keep you up to date, you will be automatically enrolled in our online update service. Your subscription renewal will be invoiced on anniversary date.
Operating System: Windows 10.
Applications: Full version of Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016, Adobe Reader.
Note: Windows Office RT, Office Mobile and Office 365 Online are not currently supported.
Office 365 with a locally installed copy of the Office suite is supported.