Let us assist you with your duties of being a registered training office.
For your trainees, we can ensure that they are on the right courses for their practical experience and monitor their progress through the ACA or ACCA exams. Therefore, we relieve firms of much of the administrative burden of being a registered training office and give firms a 'one stop' contact if there are any exam related issues to deal with.
• A dedicated Mercia incorporating SWAT structured exam course approach with our preferred Exam Training Provider
• Advance access to tuition dates, for planning purposes
• Collectively, Mercia incorporating SWAT and our clients are a sizeable customer of our preferred Exam Training Provider and we can therefore ensure that our students get the best possible service while preparing for their examinations. This includes class sizes and lecturers used and we have regular meetings with the Exam Training Provider to monitor this
• Liaison with the examining body, especially regarding efficient implementation of any syllabus changes
• Advisor to the firm in choices around study paths and contract types (including apprenticeship contracts)
• Priority booking on Mercia incorporating SWAT student workshops.
Our experienced training and monitoring team will undertake a range of activities, designed to save the firm and the student time and worry. They will: