How to Audit More Complex Areas Case Study
This course is designed to put theory into practice for students who have become involved in audit. It builds on the theory covered in the Auditing Skills Series Year 2 module.
- In-Charge - further areas to consider:
- Understanding the Entity
- Understanding internal controls
- Going Concern
- How to Audit: Tax
- How to Audit: Intangibles
- How to Audit: Journals
- How to Audit: Related Party Transactions
- How to Audit: Laws & Regulations
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.