VAT- Cross Border Trading
This course covers the VAT implications of buying and selling goods and services across borders and addresses common errors and missed opportunities in VAT accounting in this area. Reporting requirements are also addressed.
Content will include:
- Trade within the EU including triangulation and mail order sales
- Supplying services to overseas customers
- Buying in services from overseas suppliers
- The reverse charge
- Overseas VAT recovery
- Overseas registration issues
- The ramifications of Brexit
The above content relates to 2021 events only.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.