VAT - Dealing with Land and Property
VAT is at the best of times illogical and confusing and never more so than in the realms of land and property. The problem is that if you get it wrong when dealing with VAT and real estate, the figures are large and mistakes are costly.
Content will include:
- Zero-rated new construction work
- Reduced-rated building conversions
- Sales of new residential property
- Non-exempt property transactions
- The option to tax in detail
- Sale and purchase of let property
- The construction sector reverse charge
The content for online courses predating 2020 may vary.
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.