IHT and Trusts - What Every General Practitioner Needs to Know
This course provides a refresher and update on fundamental IHT including trusts. Key reliefs included are Residence Nil Rate Band, Agricultural and Business Property Reliefs. It also incorporates key matters and core techniques to be considered when undertaking lifetime and will planning for clients in looking at their current and potential exposure to IHT.
Content is likely to include:
· The importance of domicile
· Lifetime transactions - compliance and planning
· Types of trust and occasions of charge
· Using a trust in planning
· Will planning
· Post death variations
· Residence NRB - what you need to know
· Agricultural Property Relief (APR)
· Business Property Relief (BPR)
• Forms and administration
New credit option for 2020
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.