Preparing Accounts - More Complex Issues
This course assumes a basic understanding of company financial statements. The course highlights common problems with completeness and adequacy of disclosures.
The course is designed to highlight a range of common disclosure and accounting errors in company accounts.
The course covers:
- A reminder of Companies Act and FRS 102 disclosure requirements vs Small company exemptions including FRS 102 section 1A – as covered in Understanding Company Accounts
- Provisions and contingencies
- Director disclosures and other related party disclosures
- Basic financial instruments
- Substance over form (Revenue Recognition, Leases)
- Cash Flow Statements
This course is an interactive workshop.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.