This course will explore issues relating to the various requirements for companies to include narrative reporting within their annual report and accounts.
Content will include:
- Directors reports – differences in content between small and medium/large
- Strategic reports – their purpose; materiality; and communication principles
- Strategic reports – content for entities that are not public interest entities (PIEs) or are PIEs with 500 or fewer employees
- Strategic reports – content for entities that are PIEs with more than 500 employees
- Section 172 reporting
- Climate-related financial disclosures
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.