Dealing with Difficult Situations with Colleagues and Clients
Suitable for: ALL team members who would like to become more able at framing challenging conversations in a structured and effective way. By doing so, they will achieve their purpose in getting the desired message across without damaging relationships.
- what makes ‘difficult’ conversations difficult?
- different character types and how we can flex our discussion styles to suit the situation
- how to prepare for difficult conversations
- how to handle difficult conversations assertively, empathetically and professionally
- the Mercia Difficult Conversations framework
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.