Employment Law Update for Accountants - Key Points
This course is likely to cover the key points concerning:
- Furlough and the fallout - where are we now?
- Employment status - IR35 reform, the position of casuals following Uber
- A summary of the April 2020 changes that may have passed you by and what to expect from April 2021 reforms
- Key discrimination case law and what it means
- Brexit - what impact will it have on the employment law landscape?
- Reshaping the company following the pandemic - toolkit for restructuring including changing terms and redundancy
- Recent vicarious liability litigation
- Developments in TUPE in the last 12 months
- The reform of restrictive covenants in employment contracts
The above content relates to 2021 events only.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.