Audit Update and Topical Issues - Key Points
This course will cover the key points which are likely to include:
- COVID-19 and the auditor: summary of the latest issues and guidance
- The future of audit in the UK, including the Brydon Review
- Guidance on the practical application of upcoming changes to International Standards on Auditing and the Ethical Standard, including on quality control, accounting estimates and going concern
- Getting the audit report right
- Feedback from the main Regulators (QAD/ACCA/AQR) and the FRC annual report together with issues identified on file reviews
The above content relates to 2021 events only.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.