Payroll - Technical Update for Payroll Staff
This course reviews matters affecting the operation of payroll and the taxation of employees including national insurance implications. The focus will be on updates and developments affecting 2021/22 as well as key reminders in completing 2020/21.
Content will include:
- Rates and allowances update including student loans, NLW/NMW
- RTI /PAYE administration development
- Employment status
- Off payroll working
- The impact of Brexit and cross border employees
- Job Retention Scheme – is it all over yet?
- Employment allowance - some reminders
- NIC developments and practice points of interest
- Redundancy and termination
- Benefits and expenses: update and problem areas
- Statutory payments update and developments
- Auto enrolment developments and issues
- Any other new developments or announcements impacting payroll
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.