Capital Taxes - Key Issues and Developments
This course will focus on recent developments and key issues including opportunities for tax planning when dealing with clients, by looking at their current and potential exposure to capital taxes.
Content to include:
- Administration update 2020/21
- Trust Registration Service update
- Property returns in practice
- ER or is it BADR Update?
- Investors’ Relief
- Principal Private Residence current issues
- The family business - a question of life or death?
- A consideration of CGT and IHT issues of passing on or selling the family business or company
- The problem with property
- The future of capital taxes - speculation?
The content may vary depending on the presenter.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.