Capital Taxes - Key Issues and Developments
This course will focus on recent developments and key issues including opportunities for tax planning when dealing with clients, by looking at their current and potential exposure to capital taxes.
Content to include:
- Administration update 2020/21
- Trust Registration Service update
- Property returns in practice
- ER or is it BADR Update?
- Investors’ Relief
- Principal Private Residence current issues
- The family business - a question of life or death?
- A consideration of CGT and IHT issues of passing on or selling the family business or company
- The problem with property
- The future of capital taxes - speculation?
The content may vary depending on the presenter.
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.