Accountancy Update and Topical Issues
The aim of this course is to update delegates on recent accounting changes and to address topical issues.
Content will include:
- UK GAAP recent changes
- Rent concessions – extended to June 2022
- Interest rate benchmark reforms
- Regulatory changes affecting December 2021 year-ends onwards
- Deferred tax following Finance Act 2021
- Grants, loans, and other income issues
- Provisions and impairment review issues
- Breaches of bank covenants
- Going concern issues – including the FRC’s Thematic Review
- Narrative reporting and FRC reviews and the impact of climate change on corporate reporting
- FRC’s review of Corporate Reporting
- FRC’s periodic review of UK GAAP
- Changes proposed at Companies House
- Other topical issues
The content for online courses predating 2022 may vary.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.