Accountancy Update and Topical Issues
The aim of this course is to update delegates on recent accounting changes and to address topical issues.
The exact content of the course will depend on topical issues that arise in 2023 and issues raised by regulators, but are likely to include:
- Feedback from FRC Thematic reviews
- Narrative reporting and the impact of climate change on corporate reporting
- FRC’s periodic review of UK GAAP
- Changes proposed at Companies House
- Other topical and practical issues
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.