Research and Development - A Complete Practical Approach
This session is hands on, bringing together both R&D legislation and guidance with the practical aspects of offering a complete R&D report writing and claims service for clients.
The session will provide accountants at partner and senior level with:
- The ability to make an informed decision to enter into the provision of this service
- Understanding of the definitions of R&D for tax purposes
- Knowledge of the differences between the RDEC scheme and the SME scheme
- The ability to identify eligible clients
- Understanding of the legislation and supporting guidance
- The skills to collate content, prepare and submit a technical report to HMRC
- Understanding of how to account for the tax credits under the RDEC scheme
- Knowledge of the impact of grant funding and State aid on the claims
The content for online courses predating 2021 may vary.
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.