Research and Development - A Complete Practical Approach
This session is hands on, bringing together both R&D legislation and guidance with the practical aspects of offering a complete R&D report writing and claims service for clients.
The session will provide accountants at partner and senior level with:
- The ability to make an informed decision to enter into the provision of this service
- Understanding of the definitions of R&D for tax purposes
- Knowledge of the differences between the RDEC scheme and the SME scheme
- The ability to identify eligible clients
- Understanding of the legislation and supporting guidance
- The skills to collate content, prepare and submit a technical report to HMRC
- Understanding of how to account for the tax credits under the RDEC scheme
- Knowledge of the impact of grant funding and State aid on the claims
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.