COVID 19 Advising Employers - Job Retention Scheme
The Coronavirus Job Retention scheme went live at 8am on 20 April 2020 after a flurry of updates in the previous week. This session will first examine some of the more detailed/ tricky aspects of this scheme to ensure that you and your clients have all the information to accurately make the grant claims. In addition, the session will look at the details of the proposed SSP reclaim scheme and the COVID guidance issued by The Pensions Regulator.
The session will include:
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Eligible employees including special categories including directors, those on NLW, those shielding, etc
- Determining what can be claimed
- The claim process and information required
- SSP reclaim scheme
- Auto enrolment and the TPR guidance
- Time to Pay arrangements
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.