Auditing Smaller Businesses- Striking a Balance - Key Points
This course will cover the key points concerning:
- The characteristics of smaller businesses and their audit impact
- Non-audit services – what to avoid (and how to integrate services to provide evidence)
- Efficient planning
- The right approach to fieldwork, including sampling
- Completing the audit on time and on budget
- Auditing standards and smaller audits – time for a new approach?
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.