Making Tax Digital- Next Steps
Making Tax Digital for VAT was introduced in April 2019 and we expect to see further rollout of MTD for income tax record keeping and reporting. This is expected to take place in 2021. This course will update delegates on the latest position and discuss actions now needed to get your firm and its self-assessment clients ready for the new regime. MTD for corporation tax is also expected and we shall cover any recent developments.
The course will cover:
- Impact on all businesses from sole traders through to property businesses
- Exemptions and optional aspects
- Digitalisation of business records – mandatory versus best practice
- Software update
- Practice management issues
- Penalties and soft-landing periods
- Latest HMRC Guidance
- Practical points and examples
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.