Current Tax Planning Issues for the Smaller Business
This course will review the main areas of tax planning advice appropriate to smaller businesses, whether unincorporated or limited companies, and update delegates on current thinking. This will provide you with the knowledge and skills to continue to advise smaller businesses and their owners effectively.
The course will cover:
- Business start-up – key tax advice for clients starting in business
- The effective use of business losses
- Incorporate or not? What are the current tax profiles for smaller businesses?
- Business motoring – tax effective solutions for businesses of all types
- Extracting profits from the limited company – an all round strategy for small companies and their owner directors
- Ensuring CGT relief is available on the sale of the business – risks and rewards
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.