Back to Basics- Corporation Tax
The aim of this session is to consider the fundamentals of key corporation tax topics which may be relevant to the standalone owner managed company. The session will include practical examples of how core rules operate.
This course is suitable for:
- Staff seeking to expand their taxation knowledge and skills into additional areas of expertise
- Members of staff who have a basic understanding of the main concepts but who may have had a break from the profession or have worked in a different area of the profession for a while and need a refresher
- Staff members who deal with tax computations etc but who have come to rely on computer software to get things right
The course content will include:
- Loan relationships
- Company losses
- Property matters
- Chargeable gains
- Raising finance - loans and equity
- Director loans
- Capital Allowances update
- Relevant announcements from Budget 2021
This course does not cover group taxation aspects as this is covered in a separate course, Back to Basics- Taxation of Groups
The above content relates to 2021 events only.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.