Payroll and Employment Tax Update
This course will review the current practice and procedures relating to the taxation of employees and the national insurance implications, with particular focus on recent updates and developments such as off payroll working , future developments and potential problem areas.
Content is likely to include:
- Recent developments and points of interest in RTI /PAYE administration including PAYE coding , student loans, NLW/NMW
- Employment status and off payroll working
- Employment allowance changes and impact
- Optional Remuneration arrangements
- NIC developments and practice points of interest
- Termination payments and Class 1A
- Company car and van taxation
- Benefits and expenses: update and problem areas
- Statutory payments update and developments
- Auto enrolment developments and issues
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.