Whole of Life Tax Planning
This course is designed as both a refresher and an update on family tax planning opportunities. It will consider the relevant taxes affecting individuals in their personal and business transactions at various lifecycle stages so that these are handled in a tax-efficient manner.
The course will cover:
- Family income tax planning – pitfalls and opportunities
- The family home
- IHT Residence Nil Rate Band – problem areas
- CGT main residence – top 10 considerations
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Exits from the family business - securing reliefs and avoiding problems
- Pensions and Tax – looking at the lifecycle
- Securing and understanding the state pension
- IHT planning – key essentials
The content may vary depending on the presenter.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.