Budget Update - Key Points
This course is suitable for those wanting a rapid reaction summary of the 2019 Budget announcements. The course will be held at lunchtime on the day after the Budget Speech.
This course will review the announcements made during the Budget Speech and in the documents released on Budget Day.
Due to the nature of the course, a copy of the lecturer’s slides will be provided instead of full course notes.
In particular, to the extent that it is relevant to general practitioners, the course will cover:
- New Budget news that hadn’t previously been announced
- Developments on the draft clauses for Finance Bill
- The impact of the announcements on clients
- Any urgent action needed
- Commentary from the profession so far
- Practical examples where possible
The detail above relates to the 2019 course only. The content for 2020 courses may vary.
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.