Budget Update - Key Points
This course is suitable for those wanting a rapid reaction summary of the 2020 Budget announcements.
This course will review the announcements made during the Budget Speech and in the documents released on Budget Day.
Due to the nature of the course, a copy of the lecturer’s slides will be provided instead of full course notes.
In particular, to the extent that it is relevant to general practitioners, the course will cover:
- New Budget news that hadn’t previously been announced
- Developments on the draft clauses for Finance Bill
- The impact of the announcements on clients
- Any urgent action needed
- Commentary from the profession so far
- Practical examples where possible
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.