Taxation of Businesses 2
By the end of the course participants will have a better understanding of current rules regarding corporation tax computations.
The course is structured around a corporate case study and participants will gain an understanding of:
- Periods of account and accounting periods
- Payment of corporation tax
- The implications of overdrawn directors’ loan accounts
- The rules for dealing with corporate losses
- A review of the intangible fixed asset tax rules
This course is aimed at staff who have worked between 12 and 24 months in the profession and require a better understanding of the calculation of corporation tax for the corporate client.
It builds on the theory covered in Taxation of Businesses 1 and knowledge of trading profits and capital allowances is assumed.
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.