Share and Business Valuations
This provides an understanding of the fundamental concepts of valuation, issues arising, the differences in approach for tax & other purposes and how to minimise your risk.
- Valuation principles and methodologies
- Factors affecting valuation
- The role of the valuer
- Approaches to giving advice to minimise risk
- Valuing different sizes of shareholdings
- The difference between valuation for commercial and fiscal purposes
- Principles from statute & case law, for tax and other valuations
- Valuations for tax purposes:
- Negotiating with HMRC - shares and assets valuation
- The information standard
- Valuation of employment related securities
- Valuing shares at 31 March 1982 or other base dates
New credit option for 2020
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.