Current Issues in Property Taxation
The course will cover topical issues that practitioners encounter when dealing with clients with residential and commercial property interests.
Content will include:
- Identifying capital expenditure
- Plant and machinery - meaning and eligibility
- Changes for landlords
- BADR and property
- SDLT for additional properties
- Principal private residence
- Toolkit terrors
- Maintaining conditions for Business Property Relief
- Increased nil-rate band where the home is inherited by descendants
This course will not cover topic areas specific to Scotland or Wales.
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.