Charities- Approaching the Independent Examination
Independent Examinations are an important part of the scrutiny landscape for charities and the Charity Commission has published specific guidance for examiners on what such assignments entail. This course will review the key issues arising when undertaking Independent Examinations and how to conduct effectively such assignments.
Content will include:
- Reviewing the Commission guidance published in CC31 and CC32
- Considering eligibility for Independent Examination
- What does the Independent Examiner have to cover as part of their work?
- Reporting requirements – to both the Charity and the regulator
- The session will include case studies and exercises to demonstrate the points being discussed.
The above content relates to 2021 events only.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.