Business Structures - Tax Issues
The purpose of this course is to consider the different tax implications of different business structures.
The best structure for start-up businesses is not necessarily appropriate as the business grows and it will often be necessary to review and possibly revise the structure in the future. The business structure chosen will also have an impact on the tax treatment of the eventual sale of, or exit from, the business.
Delegates will gain an understanding of the most appropriate tax structure at various times in the life cycle of a business and the need for a periodic review of the most appropriate structure.
Content will include:
- Business structure overview
- Advantages and disadvantages of a company
- Partnership structures
- Advantages and disadvantages of partnership structure
- Tax aspects of incorporation
- Investment business and business structure
- What about a group structure?
- Capital exits and business structure
- IHT and business structure issues
The above content relates to 2021 events only.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.