Audit and Accountancy Update
The aim of this course is to update delegates on recent audit and accounting changes. Significant issues have arisen due to COVID19 and Brexit. The course will look at these and other issues
Content will include:
- COVID-19: Accounting issues (including going concern, impairment, onerous contracts, restructuring provisions, breaches of covenants, grants, insurance claims and frauds)
- Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020: Filing issues and members rights
- Recent and forthcoming changes to UK GAAP (including Rent concessions)
- FRC’s reviews (including Corporate Reporting, Cash flow statements, Carbon reporting and Climate change)
- Overview of other topical issues (including insolvency issues, wrongful trading, legality of dividends, and LLPs with losses).
- Post-Brexit guidance – accounting and audit issues for p/c 1/1/2021
- COVID-19 and the auditor: key issues
- Guidance on the practical application of upcoming changes to International Standards on Auditing and the Ethical Standard, including on quality control, accounting estimates and going concern
- Getting the audit report right
- Feedback from regulators
The content for 2022 may vary.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.