Residential Property -Income Tax
This course focuses on the income tax aspects of residential property letting with emphasis on recent developments to include:
- Jointly owned properties
- Finance costs restriction for residential property lettings
- Replacement furniture relief
- The property allowance
- Cash basis for property business
- Rent a room relief
- Furnished Holiday Lettings – income tax
- Property letting losses
- Family investment companies
- Other recent developments or point of interest
This session forms one of a three part series which will consider taxation aspects of residential property for the individual. Each part can be used as a standalone session.
Click on the following to see the other sessions:
The above content relates to 2021 events only.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.