Course VI Part 2 (Business Acumen)
This course provides skills that individuals will need as they progress post-qualification. It focuses on the skills needed when dealing with clients, whether on audit or performing other types of assignment. The day will be structured around a comprehensive case study allowing individuals to contribute towards new client meetings, business plans and presentations.
Content will include:
- Role of the business advisor
- The components of a business team
- The structure of a useful business plan
- The key value drivers (financial, sales and marketing, personnel, operations)
- How to work with clients and colleagues to deliver useful business advice
- How to capitalise on the knowledge you have gained from your professional career so far
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.