Calculating Personal Tax
By the end of the workshop participants will be familiar with the basic principles of calculating an individual's income tax liability.
- Review of the different sources of income
- Determination of deductions at source
- Tax rates and allowances
- Income tax computations and payment
- National insurance contributions
- High income child benefit charge
Relevant examples, quiz questions and case studies will be used to check your understanding.
New credit option for 2020
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.