Are you preparing accounts under UK GAAP?
This product contains 3 full disclosure checklists to enable users to prepare accounts compliant with UK GAAP and company law.
There are also 4 sets of proforma accounts for a small audit exempt trading subsidiary company that illustrate the various reporting options for a small company under UK GAAP. Although the example is aimed at a small company, an example using the large company regulations is also included.
The disclosure checklists cover three scenarios:
• FRS 105 Micro-company accounts
• FRS 102 Section 1A - Small Company (full and abridged accounts), which covers both the preparation of full or abridged financial statements, and
• FRS 102 accounts, for a small company opting to prepare full FRS 102 financial statements, for example when approaching the small company thresholds or a group requirement.
There is also a summary to guide users to complete the correct disclosure checklist.
The 4 sets of proforma accounts included are:
• FRS 105 financial statements
• Abridged financial statements under FRS 102 Section 1A
• Full financial statements under FRS 102 Section 1A, and
• Financial statements under FRS 102, where the small company has voluntarily opted to prepare full FRS 102 accounts.
The method of delivery has changed and as such a number of forms and commentary have been updated. Please see the detail what’s changed guidance included within the product.
|Initial subscription fee|
|Initial subscription fee: Number of principals - 1*||£125.00|
|Initial subscription fee: Number of principals - 2-9*||£145.00|
|Initial subscription fee: Number of principals - 10-19*||£175.00|
|Subscription renewal: Number of principals - 1*||£125.00|
|Subscription renewal: Number of principals - 2-9*||£145.00|
|Subscription renewal: Number of principals - 10-19*||£175.00|
*Mercia Members receive a 10% discount.
All prices are subject to VAT. Prices are subject to change on 1 July.
There is a one-off initial subscription fee for the right to use the product dependent on the number of principals at your firm.
In order to keep you up to date, you will be automatically enrolled in our online update service. Your subscription renewal will be invoiced on anniversary date.
Operating System: Windows, Mac IOS.
Applications: Full version of Microsoft Office or Mac equivalent, PDF Reader.