Research and Development - A Complete Practical Approach
This session is hands on, bringing together both R&D legislation and guidance with the practical aspects of offering a complete R&D report writing and claims service for clients.
The session will provide accountants at partner and senior level with:
- The ability to make an informed decision to enter into the provision of this service
- Understanding of the definitions of R&D for tax purposes
- Knowledge of the differences between the RDEC scheme and the SME scheme
- The ability to identify eligible clients
- Understanding of the legislation and supporting guidance
- The skills to collate content, prepare and submit a technical report to HMRC
- Understanding of how to account for the tax credits under the RDEC scheme
- Knowledge of the impact of grant funding and State aid on the claims
The above content relates to 2021 events only.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.