Auditors Roundup 2019
Kathryn Burns & Jonathan McGee of the Mercia Ireland group, present this popular annual review of what is topical in the world of auditing and practice. This is a one day update with a practical rather than technical emphasis. The course deals with the major changes affecting practitioners in 2019 and those likely to impact in 2020.
The course will make detailed reference to changes in the following:
- Audit Update – including Auditing Standards and Ethical Standards issues
- Audit Reports
- Accounting – what’s changed - and in particular, the impact on Small & Micro companies
- Top ISA file deficiencies
- Monitoring feedback
- Company Law Update
- Auditors and Accountants reporting responsibilities
- AML – the impact of recent legislation
Note that the topics may be varied in order to deal with issues which have become more significant at the time of delivery of the course.
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page. Credits do not apply to courses in the Republic of Ireland.