Share & Business Valuations
This course provides an understanding of the fundamental concepts of valuation, issues that can arise, the differences in approach for tax & other purposes and how to minimise your risk.
Content will include:
- Valuation principles and methodologies
- Factors affecting valuation
- The role of the valuer
- Approaches to giving advice to minimise risk
- Valuing different sizes and classes of shareholdings
- The difference between valuation for commercial and fiscal purposes
- Principles from statute & case law, for tax and other valuations
- Valuations for tax purposes:
- Negotiating with HMRC - shares and assets valuation
- The information standard
- Valuation of employment related securities
- Valuing shares at 31 March 1982 or other base dates
The above content relates to 2021 events only.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.