Whole of Life Tax Planning
This course is designed as both a refresher and an update on family tax planning opportunities. It will consider the relevant taxes affecting individuals in their personal and business transactions at various lifecycle stages so that these are handled in a tax-efficient manner.
The course will cover:
• Children’s income and gains
• Two recent settlement cases
• Dividends – the end of an era
• Write-off of close company loans and dividend rates
• Main residence relief
• Higher rates of SDLT
• Family investment companies
• Recent pension developments – a minefield?
• Deathbed planning – rights issues
• IHT residence nil rate band and downsizing
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.