IFRS Update and Refresher
This course will provide an update regarding changes to IFRS requirements to be adopted within the EU, together with a refresher on newer or complex issues.
Such issues may include the following but will be adjusted according to what is topical:
- Current adoption of IFRS in the UK – a refresher
- Changes for periods commencing 1 January 2020
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments – implementation issues
- IFRS 15 Revenue from contracts with customers – implementation issues
- IFRS 16 Leasing – implementation issues
- The revised Conceptual Framework
- Improvement project updates
- IFRIC amendments and decisions
- Exposure drafts and discussion papers
- Common issues identified in IFRS accounts
- Remaining differences between IFRS and UK GAAP
The content for online courses predating 2020 may vary.
New credit option for 2020
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.