This course reviews matters affecting the operation of payroll and the taxation of employees including national insurance implications. The focus will be on updates and developments affecting 2021/22 as well as key reminders in completing 2020/21.
Content will include:
- Rates and allowances update including student loans, NLW/NMW
- RTI /PAYE administration development
- Employment status
- Off payroll working
- The impact of Brexit and cross border employees
- Job Retention Scheme – is it all over yet?
- Employment allowance - some reminders
- NIC developments and practice points of interest
- Redundancy and termination
- Benefits and expenses: update and problem areas
- Statutory payments update and developments
- Auto enrolment developments and issues
- Any other new developments or announcements impacting payroll
We will also be running an online key points version of this course - click here for further details
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.