Residential Property - Capital Gains Tax
This course focuses on selected aspects of CGT that affect residential property ownership by the individual. There will be an emphasis on recent developments and case law.
Content will include:
- Key issues on Principal Private Residence including recent developments
- Residential property returns – practical issues
- Non-UK residents and residential property gains
- The problem with investment property
- Furnished holiday lettings and CGT reliefs
- Recent developments and points of interest
This session forms one of a three part series which will consider taxation aspects of residential property for the individual. Each part can be used as a standalone session.
Click on the following to see the other sessions:
The above content relates to 2021 events only.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.