Residential Property - Capital Gains Tax
This session focuses on selected aspects of CGT as they affect residential property ownership by the individual with emphasis on recent developments and case law.
- Key issues on Principal Private Residence including new developments
- Returns and payment system for disposals after 5 April 2020
- Non UK residents and residential property gains
- Incorporation of a property residential business
- Furnished Holiday Lettings and CGT reliefs
- Recent developments and points of interest
The content for online courses predating 2020 may vary.
This webinar forms one of a three part series which will consider taxation aspects of residential property for the individual. Each part can be used as a standalone session.
Click on the following to see the other webinars:
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.