Delivering Service Excellence
You will develop the key skills and disciplines required in delivering service excellence to clients and how it can affect the success of your firm. This workshop will help you and your team ensure you are giving your clients the best possible level of service you can – the level of service that they expect, not the level you think they deserve. This will help with client retention, encouraging them to buy more from you and recommending you and your firm to others.
- What is service excellence and why it is fundamental to the success of your firm
- Managing client expectations
- Developing and building your relationships – internal and external
- Becoming a trusted business advisor rather than a technical expert for hire
- Adding value and developing client referrals
- Improving service standards and managing the service process
- Commercial aspects of portfolio management
- Strategies for improving recovery rates on jobs
- Handling areas of difficulty including client objections
- Making the most of client meetings – taking business development opportunities
- Developing your meeting skills – agendas, summarising, next steps – ‘is there anything else?’
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.