Course VI Part 1 (Personal Skills)
To provide the skills that individuals will need as they progress post-qualification. This course will give individuals the opportunity to practice the skills needed when dealing with clients, whether on audit or performing other types of assignment. The day will be structured around activities, case studies. scenarios and roleplays.
Course content will include:
- The objectives of communication
- Phone calls: opening, closing and controlling the flow
- Achieving a professional tone
- Letters and emails: how to achieve clarity; using headings, paragraphs, punctuation
- Specific points for emails
- Client meetings
- Creating rapport
We offer a range of solutions to meet your training needs. To discuss your memberships or bespoke packages needs contact us on 0330 058 7141 or email us.